Thursday, July 7, 2011

Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar

If you have acid reflux, take a tablespoon of straight apple cider vinegar. In ten minutes, if the pain goes away, then your body is telling you that more acid is needed in your diet. For the first time in years, I am able to eat without all the discomfort.

One of our more fun adventures is when I arrive home weary from work and feel like the bottoms of my feet are going to fall off. I put water in a pan (hot, but not so hot as to burn my feet) and add one-quarter of a cup of apple cider vinegar to it. Oh, the sheer heaven of it. Not only does it detoxify your body, but if you have bad toenails, bunions, corns, or calluses, you'll begin to see a change for the better. Soak your feet until the water cools, dry off and bathe in the glow of that wonderful relaxed feeling.

After several months of using my vinegar, I noticed a few inches had dropped from my hips and stomach. I still weighed the same, so once again; the vinegar caused me more excitement.

When you get bored with taking vinegar straight, mix together a little olive oil, vinegar, onions, garlic, tomatoes, or any other vegetable you enjoy, add black pepper, put it into a bowl in the refrigerator with a lid, take a tablespoon out every night and enjoy it with dinner.

When you are shopping, make sure to include apple cider vinegar as one of your staples. My flexibility has improved, my bones aren't hurting all the time, my skin looks better and I am giving all the credit to the vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment