Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chicken and Dumplings have arrived!

Finally, the recipe for Chicken And Dumplings that my sister had promised I could share has come to be a reality. 
 Many of my friends on here are vegetarians and I promise to include some great recipes for you.For the ones that love chicken, this is a dish that is the best thing in the the world.  Thick and hardy, I cheat with this dish every time I can get my sister to make it.  After a few days of her cooking, I go back to my Daily Diet .
  
 Several new recipes have been added to my recipe  section. I am in the process of putting together a complete list of things to add to my Home Remedy section.  Several of you have contacted me with some of the remedies that you use and I will incorporate them onto my page.
  
Thank you so much for your feedback  and suggestions.  Soon, your suggestions will start appearing. Also, thank you for pointing out the correct way to spell gladiolus. That's why I love doing this site. I'm learning everyday.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment