Friday, June 10, 2011

Twitter World

I finally figured it out.

Twitter is just Facebook on wheels. I have a twitter page @mbthingsiknow. So far, I have found many new friends  that are part of the plan to sell me every upgrade to every device I own.

I know what every movie star, television star, recording star and politician is doing at any given time of the day.  If you reply to these people, make sure you are on their list or they will never see your twitter.  They'll ask for your votes, your money and your time but never seem to say Thank you.

Why is that?  They don't care anything about you personally. They just need you to follow them so they can show their friends that they are so loved.

I don't mean to sound bitter but this has been the biggest waste of my time. I am addicted to checking to see if I have more followers, to see if anyone retweeted what I tweeted or if anyone mentioned me in a message.

 Help.

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing with Facebook. I am so addicted, but I am a social being and I enjoy keeping in touch this way. I also "like" it when my friends at least click on "like." It lets me know they read my post. Thanks to you and others that do this. So far, I haven't felt a need to do Twitter.

    ReplyDelete