Thursday, October 13, 2011

TEXTING FOR SENIOR CITIZENS!!

Thank you for this fun e-mail I received:
ATD:
At The Doctor's
BFF:
Best Friend Fainted
BTW:
Bring The Wheelchair
BYOT:
Bring Your Own Teeth
CBM:
Covered By Medicare
CGU:
Can't get up
CUATSC:
See You At The Senior Center
DWI:
Driving While Incontinent
FWB:
Friend With Beta Blockers
FWIW:
Forgot Where I Was
FYI:
Found Your Insulin
GGPBL:
Gotta Go Pacemaker Battery Low!
GHA:
Got Heartburn Again
HGBM:
Had Good Bowel Movement
IMHO:
Is My Hearing-Aid On?
LMDO:
Laughing My Dentures Out
LOL:
Living On Lipitor
LWO:
Lawrence Welk's On
OMMR:
On My Massage Recliner
OMSG:
Oh My! Sorry Gas.
ROFL... CGU:
Rolling On The Floor Laughing... And Can't Get Up
TTYL:
Talk To You Louder
WAITT:
Who Am I Talking To?
WTFA:
Wet The Furniture Again
WTP:
Where's The Prunes?
WWNO:
Walker Wheels Need Oil
GGLKI:
(Gotta Go Laxative Kicking In)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment